Can I just pick up something at the pier?

sueandtimj

We're heading to Mahogany Bay in April with Carnival. We're thinking that we want to go ziplining but this stop will be the day after Belize where we will have had a full day of visiting the ruins. For that reason, I'm reluctant to book a tour in advance.

Do any of the ziplining places have kiosks (shops) set up at the pier that we could book something the day we arrive if we feel up to it? Or do all the ziplining places have to be booked in advance?

I know that Clip N Zip is right at the port and a carnival excursion and I guess we could just go to the excursion desk the morning of, but I've heard that South Shore, Pirates and Victor Bodden,s are all better ziplining.

Would love to hear from anyone who booked something the day of arriving.

We booked victor Bodden for our own private tour in advance, but I think they have drivers ready at the port for walk ups. You can email him and ask as well. You have to walk outside of the port to reach the independent tour guides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was there last week and it was the only port that didn't have people trying to sell you excursions. It looked to me like all private excursions were pre booked. You have to leave the port and walk down a hill to her to the private excursions. We booked with Victor Bodden and we didn't have to pay until we arrived. You could always book something and cancel if you don't feel up to it. But please do call and cancel if don't plan on showing up. We had a no show on our tour and many people started their tour angry for waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's a zip line directly across from the entrance to the shopping area/taxi stand at Mahogany Bay. Clip n Zip. Takes about an hour good views as you basically head down hill. Someone can confirm but at one time there was no need to book in advance. You just walked up and paid and got in line for the next ruck to the top.