NY to Caribbean in the Summer?

BrPanthers99

9 day cruise in the summer would be fantastic. They do the Caribbean from FL already.... Why not?

I would LOVE this itinerary in the summer. I can't do the Caribbean from NY bc of work. I'm doing Bermuda again this summer. RCCL doesn't have Caribbean during the summer from NY/NJ.

I would LOVE this itinerary in the summer. I can't do the Caribbean from NY bc of work. I'm doing Bermuda again this summer. RCCL doesn't have Caribbean during the summer from NY/NJ.
They most certainly do and have done so for more than 5 years now. The Explorer of the Seas alternates between a 5 day Bermuda cruise and 9 day Caribbean during the summer months. Additionally, the rumor is that RCL's new ship (Quantum) will take over for the Summer of 2015.

They most certainly do and have done so for more than 5 years now. The Explorer of the Seas alternates between a 5 day Bermuda cruise and 9 day Caribbean during the summer months. Additionally, the rumor is that RCL's new ship (Quantum) will take over for the Summer of 2015.

I checked last night. For Aug there's 1 (Aug 14) sailing to the Carbbean from NJ. Not much of a variety in the summer.

I checked last night. For Aug there's 1 (Aug 14) sailing to the Carbbean from NJ. Not much of a variety in the summer.

Royal has 4 9-night to Bermuda/Caribbean this summer 7/3, 7/17, 7/31, 8/14. I would LOVE if the Gem did this - I'm not a fan of the Bahamas/FL itinerary and would love this as an NCL option.

I find going on a cruise in the Summer~~too hot. I once went in June in "2008" and went to Tortola (British Virgin Islands) and I sweating so bad. I always go in the Fall and last October~~Bermuda was even very warm! I am going on a 11-day the end of October this year to five islands on the "Gem"! Happy sailing!:)

Yes, but August is not the entire Summer. Your initial post was wrong and I was simply trying to provide the correct information for the OP since he/she is interested in a 9 day sailing from the NJ/NY area.:)

I want NCL to do it!!!

Royal has 4 9-night to Bermuda/Caribbean this summer 7/3, 7/17, 7/31, 8/14. I would LOVE if the Gem did this - I'm not a fan of the Bahamas/FL itinerary and would love this as an NCL option.

Would love if NCL did this!! Last year I said I would NEVER take the Florida/Bahamas trip again. Also why can't they go up north in the summer. OK the leaves won't be colorful, but I don't care if they all green. Just something other than Florida......