Taxi Back from Mendenhall Glacier

First Time PR

Hi all! We are doing a whalr watching tour with a drop off at Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center. The tour rep said theyd' drop us off at 5:20 PM and that the Center closes at 7. Since we're planning on calling a taxi for they way back to port but would like to know how late it would be safe to stay walking the trails. Our ship is in port until 10 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

the locals come out in the evening to run, walk, stroll after the hoards have left. you won't be alone, and they'll have greater situational awareness.

Thanks!!! We just some time to walk the trails without feeling rushed to be out by 7.

Thanks!!! We just some time to walk the trails without feeling rushed to be out by 7.

only the Vistor's Center closes at 7, the trails remain open. on a nice evening the parking lot will be nearly full with cars. the evening bear viewing can be very rewarding and the animals are less stressed.

only the Vistor's Center closes at 7, the trails remain open. on a nice evening the parking lot will be nearly full with cars. the evening bear viewing can be very rewarding and the animals are less stressed.

This sounds great!