MSC Customer Service

barbyj

I will be sailing on the MSC Divina in October. I sure hope the service onboard is better than their Ft. Lauderdale customer service. I have left 3 messages to call me back in the past 2 weeks. The web site said a call back would happen within 48 hours. I still haven't received a call back. I did call them 2 times and after being on hold for over an hour each time, got disconnected. I was finally able to get through to them after an over 2 hour wait on the phone. Also I emailed their customer service department over 1 week ago, again the automated reply email said I would be contacted with 48 hours. I still am waiting for a reply to my email.

So please tell me their onboard service is much better.

I will be sailing on the MSC Divina in October. I sure hope the service onboard is better than their Ft. Lauderdale customer service. I have left 3 messages to call me back in the past 2 weeks. The web site said a call back would happen within 48 hours. I still haven't received a call back. I did call them 2 times and after being on hold for over an hour each time, got disconnected. I was finally able to get through to them after an over 2 hour wait on the phone. Also I emailed their customer service department over 1 week ago, again the automated reply email said I would be contacted with 48 hours. I still am waiting for a reply to my email.

So please tell me their onboard service is much better.

What do you need from them? Perhaps we can help?

The fact is they've reduced their pricing for April and October cruises to such an extent that the entire contiguous USA and their granny have booked cabins or are enquiring if the prices aren't missing a digit. I imagine they're a trifle busy.

I was able to talk to a real person, and they were very helpful ...but I only got through after 2 different calls, and on each of them I was on hold for 45 to 50 minutes. I also left messages for a call back and never received it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi BarbyJ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We've been experiencing very high call volume, but we have alerted the team and you should have already received a call.

Regards,

Thank you, I did receive a call. It is nice to know that you read these message boards.

Thank you, I did receive a call. It is nice to know that you read these message boards.

I had the same problem. Waited 30 and the women was quite rude to me. She told me to send an email. So I went online and filled out the form. It's been about 10 days, never heard back.

Ha! I've been in a series of Email exchanges with the German MSC customer service regarding problems with a contract bus company they use to transport people to the port. Although close to a resolution I started the exchange with them last summer.

The customer agents are friendly, but I have been told if you are booking for cruises outside of the US that there Naple office does not respond in a timely manner, it can be up to 3 to 4 weeks. At first I thought this would be easy. We would pay our deposit and then get cabin numbers. Well no Not so easy. Were going on 2 months trying to sort everything out. I am booking for a large group "family". For some reason everyone cabin were on different levels and disable family members are far from the group. So we have to wait to hear back and we booked early. It's true if you email or call the US office you do have to wait, but I do not blame the agents or coordinators they are at the mercy of the Naples office and MSC company. They only have so many agents it seems. MSC sells great itineraries they just need more staff to coodinate better. I just hope everything works out well. They do need a better system if they wont clients to return.