Looking for an organic farm near Orvieto

masim17

I saw a review of a tour taken with Romeinlimo where the driver Salvatore took his tour to an organic farm where they toured the pecorino cheese making process and then they had lunch at the farm. This was done in conjunction with the Orvieto tour. This is important to me as my son is a cheese maker and he would love it. I contacted romeinlimo and and they can't guarantee that if we book with them that it would be the same farm, nor can they guarantee Salvatore as our driver. I would really appreciate any help with this.

• 2 weeks later...

We toured Podere Il Casale, an organic cheese farm just outside of Pienza. We were treated to a cheese tasting with wine on the patio overlooking the beautiful Val d’Orica valley, complete with visits from the resident cats and dogs. I have no idea where Orvieto is located but I loved this place (in Tuscany).

It is many years since I went to Orvieto, so can't give you any suggestions, but why don't you contact the tourist board and ask them. There are certainly lots of agroturismo farms and accommodation in Italy, so I'm sure you will find something.

• 1 month later...