Tell FDR what you'd like

ClaudiaF

Yes, I know about that web site and used it for my last trip. I am now well beyond the two week limit to use it for the 3/06 Asia trip as far as covering preexisting conditions. So, I'm stuck with the Oceania Policy. But I may use it again for a 10/06 cruise.

Guest Jancruz

I just spoke to FDR at home..he said to tell everyone he will be back on the boards soon, he is recovering from some minor surgery

Thanks,

Jan:)

Jan is being too thoughtful as usual.

I had a lapse in judgement and tried to play basketball last sunday with my son and my son-in-law while the ladies were busy celebrating my daughters baby shower.

Well you guessed it, I hurt myself. Completely tore (ruptured) my right Achilles.

Had successful surgery on thursday and now am recuperating at home.

Please be a little patient, I will re-read all your suggestions and get back to you with which ones are possible.

Thanks

FDR

I would love to see an Oceania ship doing an Australia/New Zealand itinerary! The market must be there - the Diamond Princess sold out almost a year in advance, and the only other line doing this route seems to be Holland America, although Crystal does it as a segment of a world itinerary. I know the 2006 schedule is already published, but if there's an Oceania sailing in January or February of 2007, please sign us up!

Mike

• 1 month later...
Dancing under the stars . . . this event, dancing to a live band poolside in the evening, was a highlight of a recent Med cruise on Oceania. I hope this activity continues. It was great!

That is a good addition! I love that!:)

Mike ,someone must be watching over "us" here.. as that dancing under moonlight ...err.. stars.. was not happening 6 months ago..

We'll be on a 35 day cruise with 18 days at sea including two stretches of 4 days each. We would like good activity such as wine tastings, cooking demos,enrichment lecturers,dance lessons and dance time,movies, arts and crafts, and more exercise programs. We don't need loud games, pool activities or music at the pool.

Thanks for asking

My husband and I are always looking to learn about the ports that we plan to visit on the next cruise. Having DVD's available for check out for other ports of call would be great. We were just on the Stockholm to Dover cruise and although there weren't many sea days, it would have been nice to be able to learn about the ports of call on our next cruise - Hong Kong to Athens while we were relaxing. Even DVD's of Rick Steve's travel guides would be better than nothing.

We would even entertain the idea of paying for a DVD of the cruise highlights after we make a final payment on a cruise.

Karen

My husband and I are always looking to learn about the ports that we plan to visit on the next cruise. Having DVD's available for check out for other ports of call would be great. We were just on the Stockholm to Dover cruise this summer and although there weren't many sea days, it would have been nice to be able to learn about the ports of call on our next cruise - Hong Kong to Athens while we were relaxing.

We would even entertain the idea of paying for a DVD of the cruise highlights after we make a final payment on a cruise.

Karen

Dancing under the stars . . . this event, dancing to a live band poolside in the evening, was a highlight of a recent Med cruise on Oceania. I hope this activity continues. It was great!

Not sure if it was the same trip, but on my recent Insignia Med cruise there was a 'party' on the Pool Deck the night we sailed through the Straits of Gibralta. The entertainment staff moved up from the Insignia Lounge after the evening show and the entertainment then continued 'under the stars' with the ship's live band. Good fun thoroughly enjoyed by all present but sadly it came to a very abrupt end when after about an hour or so the band decided to move back indoors again and most passengers just disappeared off to their cabins... Making more use of the Pool Deck at night (especially on summer trips with good weather) would be an excellent idea...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived