Captain's Club

rayandbelle

If Australia is anything like the UK, the Celebrity staff in Australia will probably be the last to know that the new itineraries have been released. Try looking online: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41758688&postcount=2

Apologies, last year you could book using this route. It does not seem to be possible this year.

I suggest that you ty Captain's Club again, pointing out that the cruises are now open for Capatin's Club members. I know that, in previous years, I have known cruises were open [from Cruise Critic] before Miami advised the UK office.

Apologies, last year you could book using this route. It does not seem to be possible this year.

I suggest that you ty Captain's Club again, pointing out that the cruises are now open for Capatin's Club members. I know that, in previous years, I have known cruises were open [from Cruise Critic] before Miami advised the UK office.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Did ring Captain's Club again but they don't have any information on the itineraries and when they will be released.

Thru these boards I know more than they do:eek:

I can understand that each country have there own specials and prices but I would have hoped all Captain Club member's were treated equal:confused:

I will have just have to wait and hope I can get my same cabin for the B2B I was hoping to do.

Ray

Hey Sue

I think we get forgotten down here lol

Just noticed we are going on the same cruise in 2015

The Transpacific on the millennium I was hoping to do the Alaska 10 day cruise straight after it,and was hoping to keep the same cabin but will know just have to wait and hope the same cabin is still available when they decide to allow us to book:confused:

Ray