March Break?

CruiseWhere

It depends really. Around here many districts have break 3/24-3/28. Others have it earlier and dome not until MID April. How long is your cruise? If it's longer than 7 days you probably will have fewer kids anyway.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Are you talking about the March 30th Veendam repositioning cruise? 15 days from Ft Lauderdale to San Diego?

If so -- you won't find many children on that cruise.

Up north here many of our schools do not get a spring break. They do get 3 days at Easter. But this year many schools will be in session then as we have had so many snow storms and schools closed. One district is going to have to go to school on a few Saturdays because now only were they closed for snow but at the beginning of the year they had a teacher's strike that lasted 10 days.

wow. Kraz... where approx. only are you?

If they had schools open on Saturdays here, there would

be a student strike.lol

We live 20 miles south east of Pittsburgh, PA. Cities east of us got hit even harder.

If students strike, they risk being expelled from school and if a senior -- no diploma.

It is not the first that a district has had that situation.

Just curious, as we do not have any children, when March Break is? I do believe it is somewhat different everywhere but we are wondering if it will be done by the time we go on our Panama Cruise March 30th. Just asking...

Are you wanting to borrow a some kids?:D I might be able to arrange a couple of loaners for your cruise ;)

But to answer your question, here in north Texas most public schools are on break the week of March 10. Seems like the break tends to push later the farther north you go.

Are you talking about the March 30th Veendam repositioning cruise? 15 days from Ft Lauderdale to San Diego?

If so -- you won't find many children on that cruise.

Up north here many of our schools do not get a spring break. They do get 3 days at Easter. But this year many schools will be in session then as we have had so many snow storms and schools closed. One district is going to have to go to school on a few Saturdays because now only were they closed for snow but at the beginning of the year they had a teacher's strike that lasted 10 days.

We are on the Veendam March 30th, 15days, but we are departing from San Diego to Ft.Lauderdale. Thank you for the info!

Are you wanting to borrow a some kids?:D I might be able to arrange a couple of loaners for your cruise ;)

But to answer your question, here in north Texas most public schools are on break the week of March 10. Seems like the break tends to push later the farther north you go.

Thanks for the offer to borrow but I think we'll pass;)