Millenium Cabin #1115 - Bed Configuration????

poolwife

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in this room and knows when you walk in the cabin which wall the bed is on?

I did a search and could not find it without doing hours of research.

Would really appreciate this information.

Thank you.

Edited by poolwife

I believe cabins are 'paired' and are mirror images of each other, with the beds in paired cabins on the wall between the paired cabins. Pairing cabins starting from 1101 would have 1113 and 1115 paired, so the bed would be on the right wall as you enter 1115.

I have been on 1118 on both the Millennium and the Constellation and the bed was on the left as you entered. I will be in 1116 in the fall and expect the bed to be on the right. I will watch this thread to see if someone can confirm this is how it is done.

I have no idea what you are saying or how to figure it out, but could you tell me which wall 1132 will have the bed on. :D Not that I know why I need to know. :rolleyes:

Wondering what difference it makes to the OP?

Edited by Iamthesea

I am trying to say that if you start at the end of a corridor and pair cabins e.g. 1136 & 1132, then the bed in each pair will be on the common wall between the pair. So by my reckoning the bed in 1132 will be on the right, and on the left in 1136. (The next pair along that corridor would be 1124 & 1128 and so on down to the pair of 1100 & 1102.)

The usual question is whether the bed is by bath or is by balcony, on the M class ships they are generally by the bath. On S class ships they alternate.

The OP may want to know whether they face forward or aft when in bed.

Enjoy your cruise.

The personal reason is that I would like to know because I prefer the bed on the left wall when you enter the room and that is because then the bed is closest to the bathroom and I sleep on that side of the bed. After sleeping on the same side of the bed for my entire 42 years of married life, I like to keep it that way. Sure I have had beds on the other wall, it is just a farther walk around the bed to the bathroom in the middle of the night. In my old age, I get up a lot in the night to visit the bathroom.

Right now I am in the process of picking a room for a cruise that is quite a ways out and I have a choice so I thought I would ask.

poolwife and travlr21 - After reading your explanations, I realize that I also like to have the bed to the left. It's more of a body language thing to me, though. :rolleyes: I think I can maneuver around the bed, to get to the dressing table and to the balcony, better when it is to the left. I guess I will have to suffer for my cruise.:D

While I like to also be on the side of the bed nearest the bathroom, I just sleep on that side, whichever side it is. ;) I'm flexible.

The personal reason is that I would like to know because I prefer the bed on the left wall when you enter the room and that is because then the bed is closest to the bathroom and I sleep on that side of the bed. After sleeping on the same side of the bed for my entire 42 years of married life, I like to keep it that way. Sure I have had beds on the other wall, it is just a farther walk around the bed to the bathroom in the middle of the night. In my old age, I get up a lot in the night to visit the bathroom.

Right now I am in the process of picking a room for a cruise that is quite a ways out and I have a choice so I thought I would ask.

Makes sense. When traveling I also take the side of the bed closest to the bathroom. With the bed on the left I am then in my 'usual' spot. Oh well, travel is about new experiences and a change to routine and if the bed is on the right in 1116, I shall just have to adjust.