Parasailing in Key West

smac67

My daughter and I are looking to try parasailing when in Key West. We are coming in on the Ecstasy and only have a few hours so hoping to be able to parasail and still have some time to see the town. I see there are several companies that offer this. Is there one that you would recommend based on your experiences?

I have a similar question as the OP's. We too looked into Fury. Do we just walk there?

Are there any others?

I'm note sure where you are docking but if you are docking at the Westin Marina the parasailing goes right out of there. Tickets can be purchased online beforehand (generally at a discount) and can be picked up inside the Fury Surf Shack store. It's really convenient.

We also used fury in 2010 and had a great time. Booked in advance online at a discount. As I recall, the confirmation had very specific instructions on where to find them as they have a couple different locations there.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Another vote for Fury. They do give pretty clear instructions. We actually went on the boat with a bunch of people that were on the same cruise as us that had paid Carnival almost double what we paid Fury, the only difference being that one of the guys from Fury met the group at the trolley and walked them to the boat.