The Wait is Over

ChipLondon

At last it has been revealed when new information will be released.

An invitation has been sent out to Pinnacle Members to join Royal at a Reveal Event to be held in New York on Wed 26th March :D

So at least we now know when we will all get more information about more "Firsts" :D

Edited by ChipLondon

An invitation has been sent out to Pinnacle Members to join Royal at a Reveal Event to be held in New York on Wed 26th March :D

So at least we now know when we will all get more information about more "Firsts" :D

Finally some information. Thanks for the info!!! Wish Royal would invite me, I'd totally take off work for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to some news and also hope to book a sailing for the summer of 2015.

Ohh thank goodness..at last....I was starting to get seriously worried that there was some sort of really big problem with Quantum.

Emails, texts, pics please on the day :D :D

I wish I was able to go to.. I would take off from work also..

Not a Pinnacle member yet... Long way to go for that.. Only at Platinum..

Thank you for the update...

Can't wait to hear the new news

Hopefully this is the final reveal. Could Royal really be doing everything in 2 major reveals this time? We should really have all of the ship details by now, and just be hearing about more operational information as we keep moving closer to her delivery. They did mention major technological enhancements so maybe that will be a third reveal, possibly as close as days before her delivery.

They are going to reveal the colors of the bumper cars.

FINALLY!!! Roe thanks for this link. Will put the date on my calendar for sure. As you all stated, let's hope they reveal majority of the ship and Summer 2015 information. I'd actually be excited if they put in some new Caribbean islands for the Summer. I guess we will have to wait and see. I really could care less about the bumper cars too...LOL. :cool:

We already know that ....red ..it was revealed on AG's blog recently.

Maybe you missed that huge news :p :D

Liz, Pink will go nice with the Red when we bring the Quantum home, Red and Pink will be flying everywhere as she sails into her home port for the first time:cool:

I would think it is going to be the dining options, as all of us have had our preference listed as 'available Spring 2014' for the longest time:D.

Just looking forward to hearing anything:p

Haha. I really think we'll get a full reveal. They have to know at this point they've pushed the secrecy as far as they can... secrecy that is already unprecedented in comparison to their handling of previous new classes of ship.

Haha. I really think we'll get a full reveal. They have to know at this point they've pushed the secrecy as far as they can... secrecy that is already unprecedented in comparison to their handling of previous new classes of ship.

Could it be that after all the tweets, FB and emails sent last week by several CC members that they finally realized they have to say something? We discussed in another thread that people are a lot more motivated when there is excitement. It's about time.

Could it be that after all the tweets, FB and emails sent last week by several CC members that they finally realized they have to say something? We discussed in another thread that people are a lot more motivated when there is excitement. It's about time.

I'm sure they had to have booked the venue a while back. The massive number of comments may have gotten them to send the invites earlier though. I feel like we didn't know about the other events until only about a week prior to it.

I'm sure they had to have booked the venue a while back. The massive number of comments may have gotten them to send the invites earlier though. I feel like we didn't know about the other events until only about a week prior to it.

You could be right about the venue, although I think given RCI status they would be able to find something in NY to host such an event in a short amount of time. We can all agree though that people's voices may have had an impact somehow. :)