RC Labadee Cabana on Nellie Beach

Nanflorence

Yes, the bands are used to go into barefoot beach for the buffet. That's where we needed it. It is only for people who have been grandfathered in. We had printed our confirmation email as well but had no trouble at all.

The attendants keep track of how many people there are in a cabana. Each group is asked how many in the group as they are being led to the cabana.

On our cruise (March 10 - Liberty), they were issuing gold wristbands for the Barefoot Beach Buffet to Nellies Beach Guests - and we reserved ours in December - after the change. Our neighbours in Nellies also ate there.

Not sure why or how regular this occurance is

Was that for Nellie's Beach or just Barefoot Beach?

We were on Nellie's beach but it was a year ago September. It almost sounds like things have changed since the upgraded buffet is not include with the Nellie's Beach Cabanas.

Hi..we just secured an over the water cabana in nellies beach yesterday and we are sailing in 2 weeks. How far is the buffet located if we do not get the wristbands for the barefoot beach buffet? Also, are there bathroom close to the cabanas? Thanks!

Suzanne

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Going to be at Labadee for the first time this June. I was looking at a map (provided by someone here on cc) to see where the Barefoot beach buffet is located and didn't see a fork/knife symbol on map near Barefoot? Do suite guess use the buffet in Dragons square? We have an over the water cabana at Nellies but booked before Oct 4 so we'll be able to use the upgraded buffet... If I can find it. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There is a buffet at Barefoot...we also had an over-the-water on Nellie's and our cabana attendant gave us the wristbands to eat at Barefoot. We were assigned a cabana close to Barefoot so it was a VERY short walk over to the buffet. Food was great and it was nice not to eat with a crowd.

There is a buffet at Barefoot...we also had an over-the-water on Nellie's and our cabana attendant gave us the wristbands to eat at Barefoot. We were assigned a cabana close to Barefoot so it was a VERY short walk over to the buffet. Food was great and it was nice not to eat with a crowd.

Thanks for sharing. I guess they don't put a fork/knife on the map at Barefoot because not everyone can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

We have two cabanas booked - one under my name, the other under my wife's.

We booked two because we have a total of 8 adults, 7 kids (two are under 6). I see that the seating is only for 6 per cabine but was wondering how things would work if people in my big party decide to come and go.

Question:

1. Planning to go to Labadee early in case we need to do this to get a good choice of cabin. If we do, does everyone who wants to visit us in these cabana's have to come with us at that early time? Or if they are coming and going, can they just show up?

HI - we too have a party of 10 and are cruising in August. Wondered if you considered any private excrusion companies to take your family or if you used that cruise busses? We are planning the Dolphin experience in Cozumal