Captains Club Question

floralscent

We are classic members and are about to sail with Celebrity for the 3rd time. I just decided to look at the club benefits and have a few questions.

- Where is the CC celebration event held? Maybe I missed seeing this info on our last sailing.

-Complimentary gelato...I didn't receive a coupon or any notice of this last sailing. How do we take advantage of that? We do purchase this great treat but a free treat is always welcome. Is it a cone or scoop? Just wondered.

- Are there any other perks that come with a classic membership while onboard? I'm assuming not too many but thought it was worth an ask.

Thanks so much!

We are classic members and are about to sail with Celebrity for the 3rd time. I just decided to look at the club benefits and have a few questions.

- Where is the CC celebration event held? Maybe I missed seeing this info on our last sailing.

-Complimentary gelato...I didn't receive a coupon or any notice of this last sailing. How do we take advantage of that? We do purchase this great treat but a free treat is always welcome. Is it a cone or scoop? Just wondered.

- Are there any other perks that come with a classic membership while onboard? I'm assuming not too many but thought it was worth an ask.

Thanks so much!

CC celebration will depend on how many members are on board and what ship you are on. You will receive a letter in your cabin upon embarkation telling you where it is.