Wildcat Adventure

moai

The Willdcat seems to be a fun way to see the whole island. Anybody knows if I can book this excursion with an independent operator? The only time available thru the ship for my sailing is Tuesday at 2pm and we are going to be at Dolphin Quest that day.

I did a search here and on the Internet and I can’t find anything.

We went on the Wildcat tour.( just returned from Bermuda 7/22 sailed Grandeur) The tour started out very promising, they cranked the boat up & had some cool music playing The guide had a microphone & was telling us about what we were going to see & do for the next 2 hours. after about 10-15 minutes, the boat slowed way down & the crew went to the engine room & came back & told us they were having altenator trouble & we were going to go slow & pick up a new one & they would fix it & we would be on our way. Well to make a long story short, they had no more music or microphone , the boat had no navigational equipment that worked wiht out the altenator. so we got a tour 1/2 way around the island with out much narration. we could not go to the south shore because the water was rough & with no navig. equip. the captain didnt fell it was safe.( due to all the reefs around the island) Anyway we had fun but I bet if everything worked right it would have been a blast!

Is that tour offered through the cruise lines (RCCL)? Do you get wet? I am looking for a sightseeing tour like that, and was wondering if we can safely take photos without ruining our cameras.

Archived