Strapless

Hockeylovinmom

My suggestion is to go to a foundation shop and have the fitter assist you. The will get the right bra not only for your size, but also your shape.

Totally agree - and not just for strapless bras. I part-time at VS during the holidays. Women are amazed at how off they are with the size bra they have vs. the size they need, and a well-made, correct-fitting bra can do WONDERS. No pun intended.

Hate boning, I find it very uncomfortable and restricting...

One does not have to be uncomfortable to get support and counting the minutes to take it off.

I suggest if you can find a local seamstress have her put her bra cups in the gown or dress that gives you support with out feeling that you are about to burst. The bra cups should feel soft with support, as opposed to boning that well hurts after the soup course... The bra cups will float as you move. This can be accomplished with minimal stiches in the right places.

While wearing a strapless gown you can and should feel comfortable during a formal evening... Even for the well endowed... A god bra cup in your right size on a formal gown will float with proper sticking in the right spots and move as you move... A good formal gown should never feel restricted. This can be done at a minimal cost as well..... You know you can find an off the rack gown and with a few simple alterations work quite well.

Hate boning, I find it very uncomfortable and restricting...

One does not have to be uncomfortable to get support and counting the minutes to take it off.

I suggest if you can find a local seamstress have her put her bra cups in the gown or dress that gives you support with out feeling that you are about to burst. The bra cups should feel soft with support, as opposed to boning that well hurts after the soup course... The bra cups will float as you move. This can be accomplished with minimal stiches in the right places.

While wearing a strapless gown you can and should feel comfortable during a formal evening... Even for the well endowed... A god bra cup in your right size on a formal gown will float with proper sticking in the right spots and move as you move... A good formal gown should never feel restricted. This can be done at a minimal cost as well..... You know you can find an off the rack gown and with a few simple alterations work quite well.

Hmmm, I intended on visiting the seamstress before I cruise anyway. Thank you.

• 4 months later...