Lirica Fly/Cruise 29 March Deal - Solos need not apply.

anniegb

From the MSC UK website, last minute deal Fly/cruise including transfers OV and Inside Cabins at same price of £450. Club discounts apply.

No cabins available for solo passengers.

Annie

just re-checked and whilst it still states the £25 pn rate inc flight is shown as the promotion, the actual price if you attempt to book is £940 pp. They never seem to check these things out properly!

just re-checked and whilst it still states the £25 pn rate inc flight is shown as the promotion, the actual price if you attempt to book is £940 pp. They never seem to check these things out properly!

Well I processed a dummy booking for 2 people and after the discount, the total price was £810.

Annie

Well I processed a dummy booking for 2 people and after the discount, the total price was £810.

Annie

Try it again Annie, its certainly £940 pp for me. Maybe MSC have introduced regionalised UK pricing!

Seriously I got the £450 pp price this morning, but it's changed now - for me at least.

Mike

Try it again Annie, its certainly £940 pp for me. Maybe MSC have introduced regionalised UK pricing!

Seriously I got the £450 pp price this morning, but it's changed now - for me at least.

Mike

Hi Mike

I will - maybe they realised their mistake and updated their database? Nothing surprises me anymore :)

Yup it has changed for 2 people after discount it is now showing £1790. Cynic that I am if I try to book in an hour's time, will I get a different price??

Annie

Edited by anniegb