Allure of the Seas Feb 16-23 2014

First off I am so sorry for the delay! Some family issues came up and it has been a trying week to say the least! I will continue my review now!

Day Three: Sea Day

For the third day we had our first Windjammer breakfast, it was delicious and just as I remembered from previous cruises. We never waited more than 5 minutes for a table, and that is when the Windjammer was at red level (note: it was always on the red level on the TV so do not let this deter you!) At noon we grabbed a beer and a yummy brownie from the Cafe Promenade and headed to the Amber Theater to watch Gravity in 3D. For us this was perfect, we enjoyed watching the movie, and with the ship showing it in 3D it was even better! After our movie we grabbed another drink and wandered around the ship. We had reservations at Chops for 5:30 so we got ready and were on our way to the beautiful Central Park. Chops was again exactly how I remembered from my last cruise, both of us had the fillet and it was delicious! For dessert I had the mudpie and my dear boyfriend had the flaming creme brulee! We both enjoyed our desserts! After being very full from dinner we quickly changed grabbed another drink and headed to Oceanaria. The show was absolutely fabulous! After Oceanaria we grabbed another drink (this was the theme of the week! Our poor livers!) and headed to the Love and Marriage Show. The newlywed and older couple were both Canadian, and the middle couple was from Texas! All I can say is we laughed a lot and enjoyed it! We're hoping to be the newlywed couple one day :) After Love and Marriage we grabbed a few slices of pizza and a glass of wine and headed up to enjoy our huge balcony!

We got up late this morning, around 9am and headed up to the Windjammer for some yummy breakfast! I know there were many naysayers about the Windjammer but we thought it was great, especially because I am quite picky! Anyways, we did not dock in St. Thomas early so we found two chairs in the Solarium and read as we got closer to the island! We had an excursion to Megan's Bay so we had to meet in Studio B to depart from the ship first. This went pretty smooth. We were off the ship and on our way to Megan's Bay by 1:15pm! We really enjoyed our few hours at Megan's Bay, it was the perfect amount of time for us, we rent a lounge chair each and had a beer while we were waiting to leave. Once we were back on the ship we grabbed some lunch at Sorento's and some wine and headed up for a nap before dinner. We had another fabulous dinner and a few Mai Tai's for me! We saw the Headliner show, which was Jeff Tracta. He was fabulous and we really enjoyed it! We also ordered the 3 day internet special as Canada was set to face the USA in the Olympics and we couldn't miss it! The internet was a little slow but overall it was worth it for us!

Hopefully I'm not rambling too much, again I am so sorry for the delay... Being a student in March is absolute hell! :(

IMG_0122_zps6a87f7dd.jpg

IMG_0134_zps3a5d8b43.jpg

IMG_0131_zpsc61e61b2.jpg

IMG_0152_zps91ed0ac8.jpg

Flowers from my lovely boyfriend!

• 2 years later...