Thinking of booking 16 Aug 2006

samushy

I've finally managed to talk my sister into taking a cruise. I'm thinking of the Aug 16 2006 on Pacific Sun. Its so long away though. I may take an earlier cheaper one before then though. I havent been to any cruise sites since my Feb cruise on pacific sun. I'm getting all excited again. May have to start packing soon. Its less than 13 months away

Samushy

The new "Past passenger" specials started last week. Might be a good idea to call P&O and find out if 16 August is included. We were going to book on that cruise aswell, but we booked N611 - 2 April 2006 with past passenger discount of 40%.

Kazza

I've finally managed to talk my sister into taking a cruise. I'm thinking of the Aug 16 2006 on Pacific Sun. Its so long away though. I may take an earlier cheaper one before then though. I havent been to any cruise sites since my Feb cruise on pacific sun. I'm getting all excited again. May have to start packing soon. Its less than 13 months away

Samushy and Kazza,Great to see you back on the boards.I have just booked too.But this time I am going to try out a Mega ship.I'm sure it will be awesome. I thought the Sun was big!!! Have a great cruise and I will follow your posts.I am mainly on RCI side but look in on my old mates every now and then

Archived