Looking for a Jewel review (recent) with lots of....

novalab

Pictures!:D Does anyone have a picture heavy (of the ship) Jewel review that they could post a link too? Not having the 'Search' function really makes it difficult to find things these days.

DH & I have reserved one of the West Coast Jewel cruises for 2015 & this will be our first time sailing on a Radiance Class ship. Would love to see what she looks like:p

Thanks so much for any help on this!!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Jewel in June and will be sailing on her again this June. The Radiance Class ships are beautiful! While I didn't post a review, I do have lots of pics. Let me know what you are most interested in seeing.

We were on the Jewel in June and will be sailing on her again this June. The Radiance Class ships are beautiful! While I didn't post a review, I do have lots of pics. Let me know what you are most interested in seeing.

Our first time next fall also, in aft cabin! Would love to see cabin photos if you have any. Has ship been updated at all?

Edited by librarylady19

Thank you everyone for your replies! I kind of thought my post got lost so it's a really nice surprise to see it back up on page 1!:D

Will check out familygoboston's review as I really have enjoyed her reviews in the past. Thanks for the link jmf123!

Thanks too pkflamingo for the heads up on another good Jewel review!

JMCRUZIN...thanks for the offer of the photos! I just may take you up on your picture offer! Very much appreciated!