Comedy Show on Oasis Question...

loupana

Just booked B2B cruises May 17 & 24, 2014 on Oasis. I see several comedy shows available to reserve and was wondering if all these shows are the same act or do they have different comedians at some shows?

Will these be the same shows for the second week...no use booking multiple shows if they all are the same...

Just booked B2B cruises May 17 & 24, 2014 on Oasis. I see several comedy shows available to reserve and was wondering if all these shows are the same act or do they have different comedians at some shows?

Will these be the same shows for the second week...no use booking multiple shows if they all are the same...

They have 2 comedians that both perform at each showtime. I assume they do pretty much the same show throughout the cruise. The comedians change pretty frequently....it would depend if they changed on 5/24 or not.

Thanks you for the reply...I'll book one show for each week

Good idea.

As stated, the two comedians may be on for both of your cruises, or you may have hit the break in between pairs.

In addition, hearing and watching Simeon, the Comedy Club host, is worth seeing twice! :D