When does FTTF becomes available?

Luckycruising

I have a total blank, i bought FTTF on my last cruise, but with the search function not working and my mind doing tricks on me, i can't remember when FTTF is released? Is it once final payment is made? Or is it anytime, and it just so happens that it's sold out for now for my sailing?

Thanks

Look under excursions for your departure port. If it's sold out, it will say so.

On our upcoming Magic cruise, they were sold out. I just kept checking every day till I got one. Kept checking some more and got my sister and her hubby one. Now I'm checking for our friends. Check, check, check.

Carnival may open more up if someone upgrades to a suite and won't need the F2F pass they purchased. Also, they have a certain amount they hold back for diamond and platinum members. If those people don't book then Carnival may release some more. You just gotta keep checking.

Also, they have a certain amount they hold back for diamond and platinum members. If those people don't book then Carnival may release some more. You just gotta keep checking.

They don't hold any back for Platinum/Diamond. Those people having that status already get those perks for free.

Upsold to Suite pax would probably keep their FTTF because suites only give priority embark & debark.

The number of FTTF sold on a cruise is inversely related to the number of Diamond and Platinum pax booked. More Diamon/Plat booked, less FTTF slots available. IIRC FTTF is limited to, at most 30 cabins

Pretty sure your balance has to be paid before the FTTF will show up with the excursions.

No, it shows up even if you haven't paid the balance. It will be listed as an excursion from your port of departure and is just like any other excursion. You can book it as soon as you have booked and it's available.

I can confirm the idea of KEEP CHECKING. I booked a year in advance and they were sold out almost immediately. I've been checking back almost daily and suddenly, last night, 3 appeared, so I snagged one!

So, they do show up, but you've got to be diligent about checking!

Pretty sure your balance has to be paid before the FTTF will show up with the excursions.

Can anyone confirm this?

I purchased FTTF back in September for my May cruise and at that time I only had the deposit down. Final payment date for me is today. Many people have reported buying it the day they booked their cruise.