Has anyone sailed a 10 night Celebrity with teens? Wondering about activities

kelseybren

Good morning!! I am looking at possibly booking the 10 night Celebrity Equinox for next March 6-15th 2015. Our Ontario march break should be starting the 9th, meaning the kids wouldn't have to miss too much school. My question is, our kids will be 13 (boy) & 16 (girl) and I am just wondering if there would be many teens on board for them to hang out with?? We've sailed Carnival, and Princess, our last cruise was the Emerald Princess last March break, our first 10 day and loved it!!! We also travelled with my daughter's best friend and her parents and we all had a blast!!!

I am looking at this sailing as my hubby wanted to try Celebrity line and the dates work out well and although we've sailed to a few of the ports, we loved them so would love to go back

I like to think that with it being Spring break timeframe for a lot of places that there would probably be some kids for them to hang out with, but I'm just wanting to check. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Kathy

I imagine there will be some kids but not as many as during Easter Break. The 10-night will have fewer kids than a 7 night. I wouldn't worry about it because some school systems have March breaks. They will have a good time regardless. My son and I did an 8 night Celebrity Pacific Coastal cruise last May and he was the only teen on board. I actually liked it because we did so many things together- ping pong, trivia, uno, excursions and we both came away having a great time.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Ontario March break is NOT starting on the 9th in 2015. It goes from March 16-20. Ontario School Calendars

There will be plenty of kids on cruises during that time though.

P.S. You might want to look into RCCL's Quantum of the Seas that leaves on March 13. It's driving distance. :-)

Edited by boulders