Best Spa Package for a Guy on the MSC Divina??

fp60

Hello all-

OK, I have been trying to decide what is the best spa package for a guy to book on the Divina. I have reviewed their list and I have narrowed it down to either the "Aurea Dream" or the "Aurea Body and Mind"...

Do all the sessions have to be scheduled at the same time or over multiple days/times?

When does one schedule these at the time of booking or at boarding?

What is a "Aurea Thalassa" treatment please?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from those who have booked any of the MSC spa packages on the Divina to Caribbean. I am hoping to book by tomorrow.

Sorry just slight confused!!! :confused::eek:

I can't comment on what is best for a guy as I'm female. I do buy the packages a lot though and they are fixed. You prebook and you get what it contains. You can't change your mind onboard and say can I have B instaed of A because I didn't know what A was.

You make your appointments during your cruise and don't have to have them all at the same time. I tend to head straight to the spa when I embark as the earlier you go to make your appointments, the greater your chance is of getting exactly the times you want.

I can't comment on what is best for a guy as I'm female. I do buy the packages a lot though and they are fixed. You prebook and you get what it contains. You can't change your mind onboard and say can I have B instaed of A because I didn't know what A was.

You make your appointments during your cruise and don't have to have them all at the same time. I tend to head straight to the spa when I embark as the earlier you go to make your appointments, the greater your chance is of getting exactly the times you want.

Thank you!

Also your best bet is to book it on board. You will most likly get better prices then pre-booking it. They had many discounts during the cruise.

Really?

You can't book the packages onboard and in my experience (admittedly not on the Divina) you save a lot with the pre bookable ones. Yes they have specials onboard but you don't always get the full range or there are restrictions on when they are available. If you only want 1 or 2 treatments then just waiting for the specials may be cheaper. If you want more and want to pick what you want and be able to have them when you want, the pre book ones work best.

Really?

You can't book the packages onboard and in my experience (admittedly not on the Divina) you save a lot with the pre bookable ones. Yes they have specials onboard but you don't always get the full range or there are restrictions on when they are available. If you only want 1 or 2 treatments then just waiting for the specials may be cheaper. If you want more and want to pick what you want and be able to have them when you want, the pre book ones work best.

Yes I remember getting multiple flyers during the week in the room with packages with discounts. I wished I kept them. The people I met the husband got a special package midweek discounted. So they are available, especially if they are not selling much.