Vancouver Transportation

We're traveling with four people and lots of luggage - possibly 7 large cases plus carry-ons. We'll be staying in downtown Vancouver one night following our Alaska land tour and cruise.

What is our best bet for transportation from the cruise ship downtown and then downtown to airport next day?

Is there large limo's or vans that will hold all four of us plus our luggage? There is no way the luggage will all fit in one trunk.

Any recommendations along with estimated times and cost would be appreciated.

there are vans and large limos the limos flat rate you approx.35.00 the vans your on a meter. there is also an airporter bus but it would most likely be more expensive about 14.00 each and picks up only at certain points in the city. so i would get a van taxi off the cruise boat because your already downtown and then a limo from your hotel to the airport. any hotel you stay at will be able to help you call for one the wait times are minimal unless your going out on a fri or sat night then it may be a while longer . dont quote me on the prices it has been a while.but i think im fairly close.

You shouldn't have a problem with either a van taxi or a limo. Just do a price comparison....they should be pretty close.

FYI: Coming off of the ship..... there will be no line for the limos (reserved in advance). There will be a short line for van taxi's (no reservation needed). There will be a long line for regular taxi's.

Archived