Divina Tickets

twinsmom310

We are about 3 weeks away from sailing. When I check in online is that how I get my ticket? How about the baggage tickets, where do I get those?

You will receive an email with your documents shortly. Print it out and tape the baggage tag on your bag. Some cruise lines have stopped sending luggage tags.

We are about 3 weeks away from sailing. When I check in online is that how I get my ticket? How about the baggage tickets, where do I get those?

You should of gotten your documents a long time ago. I got mine 2 months before sailing along with luggage tags.

I booked through MSC and had my e-tickets sent after final payment.The luggage tags are included,but you can always get more at the pier.

If you have still not received your e-docs that include your luggage tags via email, please contact your travel agent or call us directly at 866-545-8088.

Thanks. I am on hold now. It's been 35min and then I was told I am a group booking, only to be transferred somewhere else.

I hope MSC hires more people. These hold times are ridiculous.

Thanks. I am on hold now. It's been 35min and then I was told I am a group booking, only to be transferred somewhere else.

I hope MSC hires more people. These hold times are ridiculous.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Call volumes are extremely high currently.If we had your name, we can try to look it up in the system.

We are also sailing on March 15 on the Divina and, as of this morning, hadn't received our tickets or luggage tags. So I called MSC and they said that, since I booked through an agent I had to go through her because they send the docs there. I had booked through RCI so I called them and they told me they hadn't received anything from MSC. The RCI rep was great. She tried to call MSC and couldn't get through, so she told me she would keep on trying and call me back. About an hour later she called and told me MSC promised to email the docs to her and then she would forward them to me. Sure enough, about two hours later I had the email with the tickets and luggage tags. If it wasn't for my RCI rep I would still be waiting. MSC should change and do what other cruiselines do: let you sign in online and then download the necessary documents.

Edited by Danbee46

I got us checked in. I was told that we would have luggage tags after we checked in. I did not see anything?

Anyone know where I find them? I did the web check in on the MSC site.

I don't know what happens if you book directly with MSC, but if you used a travel agent you have to get the tickets and tags from the agent. See my post immediately above.