A different wine question....

goofy559

So, let's say I come on board with three bottles of wine for a 7-night cruise, willingly pay the corkage on the extra two (I'm by myself) and somehow only consume two of the bottles (a shocking thought I know!) Would there be a way to have the corkage on bottle three refunded?:confused::confused:

So, let's say I come on board with three bottles of wine for a 7-night cruise, willingly pay the corkage on the extra two (I'm by myself) and somehow only consume two of the bottles (a shocking thought I know!) Would there be a way to have the corkage on bottle three refunded?:confused::confused:

Interesting question. I don't have the answer but maybe someone else does.

You can bring the bottles of paid corkage to Dining Room with no problem but the "free one" has to be consumed in your cabin. At least that is my take.

So drink up the paid corkage ones and then if you don't drink the "free one" you can take it off the ship. Now if you do find out you will get your money back, then you are good to go.:D:D

No you can't get a refund. Logistically it would be a nightmare for someone to have to inspect untouched bottles, credit accounts etc. If we bring wine onboard we always underestimate or just leave the extra bottle/s behind in the frig for the room steward.

LOL - this happened to us on our last cruise - 13 people, with wine brought on by all those legal (11) - plus we had the beverage package - needless to say we ended up leaving with several bottles left over, even after the "wine party" on the shared balcony one night to try to alleviate the issue! :D

We can always have a wine party, goofy559! :)

We did not get a refund....