Carnival Breeze - Spa Cabins - Which floor to book?

Ithocles

After a three year dry spell we are planning our fourth cruise...finally! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. We will be on the Breeze, and I want a spa cabin with a balcony. However, I've read some rooms that have a balcony completely open to those above you. What rooms are the best to keep as much privacy as possible? I won't be doing anything naughty but I'd rather not anyone see me as I step out to look at the amazing sunrises in the morning in by undies.

-Danny

It should be like the Dream. The Spa deck ones are not covered so if you want more sun you would want one of those. The ones on the Panorama deck are covered like the other balconies are. On the Dream there was the problem with some of them being underneath the gym but they fixed that on the Breeze by moving the gym forward. All of the balconies seem to be away from the gym now.

After a three year dry spell we are planning our fourth cruise...finally! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. We will be on the Breeze, and I want a spa cabin with a balcony. However, I've read some rooms that have a balcony completely open to those above you. What rooms are the best to keep as much privacy as possible? I won't be doing anything naughty but I'd rather not anyone see me as I step out to look at the amazing sunrises in the morning in by undies.

-Danny

Deck 11 is the best.

Thanks everyone. Great information and I too am a balcony addict. I'm mostly concerned with the overhang. It doesn't sound like I can do much about the balusters though. I'm so ready to cruise!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

-Danny

I was just wondering how cabin 11236 on Breeze was? I am booked in this cabin for later this year! Thanks!