Pirates Museum In Nassau

klaner64

• 2 weeks later...
I have read different websites with information about the pirate museum. Has anyone been there and in your opinion is it worth the time? If so, how long should we allow for a tour?

I've been there twice with my children and enjoyed it immensely. It's a short walk from the pier. Takes about 30 to 35 minutes to see the entire museum if you read everything. Good souvenir shop too. if you can get to Fort Charlotte too the history really comes together.

I've been there twice with my children and enjoyed it immensely. It's a short walk from the pier. Takes about 30 to 35 minutes to see the entire museum if you read everything. Good souvenir shop too. if you can get to Fort Charlotte too the history really comes together.

Ditto that.

• 4 weeks later...

How far away is Fort Charlotte from the museum? Can we walk it, or is that not safe? Also, I've heard Fort Fincastle is better - is this not the case?

How far away is Fort Charlotte from the museum? Can we walk it, or is that not safe? Also, I've heard Fort Fincastle is better - is this not the case?

You can walk to Fort Charlotte. It is across the street from the Fish Fry, about a mile and a half from town. Fort Fincastle would be closer.