Breeze 8 day Spa Pass price?

belle2

Can anyone tell me exactly how much a spa pass for the Thelassotherapy pool and other rooms is for the Breeze 8 day Southern? I'd love to know daily versus weekly prices and do they run any specials in this throughout the cruise? And did you think it was worth it if you bought a pass? I love saunas, steam rooms and just the atmosphere of the spa. I used the similar spa pass on the Disney Magic 10 years ago and loved it. Can anyone compare it to the one on Disney for me?

I believe if you purchase it the first day of the cruise when during the SPA tours you get an added service for a discount (mud room treatment) I believe it is about $160 for the week . There is a limited number of these passes that they sell so you should purchase it as soon as you can the first day! BTW it is worth every penny!! OR book a SPA room and it is FREE for the week plus other spa room amenities and private stairs and elevator to the SPA and to the Serenity deck!

I believe it is $40 per day, $250 per couple for the week or $150 individual. Prices could have gone up a little since I saw those. Moving to a Cloud 9 SPa room may be cheaper than that. On the Magic, we decided on a spa interior room vs. a cheap 1A for only $50pp extra. For that amount extra, it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't spend $150 extra though, but many people who are more of a "spa person" than I am would feel it's worth it.

We love the spa! Was able to do a single day pass in 2010 because I couldn't justify $150 to use it alone and my husband wasn't interested in spending $250. Because of my awesome experience we booked a spa stateroom last April and my hubby saw what all the fuss was about. We are currently booked on the dream relocation trip this April, I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app