Sun Interior Cabins

alwalaska

We were in one of the sideways interior cabins (9138) on our past cruise. We really enjoyed the extra space and the layout. On our next cruise on the Sun, we currently have a balcony booked, but are thinking about changing to an interior with a similar layout since we will have 3 adults in the cabin.

The sideways cabins in the same category as we booked on our past cruise are already gone.

Does anyone know if the ID cabins such as 9140 the same type of cabin as the IA ones like 9138?

Also, does anyone know what the difference is between the 3 person cabins like 9330 and the 4 person one like 9138? Our cabin did not have any upper bunks, so people 3 and 4 were probably both intended to sleep on the pull out couch.

Thanks.

We were in one of the sideways interior cabins (9138) on our past cruise. We really enjoyed the extra space and the layout. On our next cruise on the Sun, we currently have a balcony booked, but are thinking about changing to an interior with a similar layout since we will have 3 adults in the cabin.

The sideways cabins in the same category as we booked on our past cruise are already gone.

Does anyone know if the ID cabins such as 9140 the same type of cabin as the IA ones like 9138?

Also, does anyone know what the difference is between the 3 person cabins like 9330 and the 4 person one like 9138? Our cabin did not have any upper bunks, so people 3 and 4 were probably both intended to sleep on the pull out couch.

Thanks.

Don't know alot about the cabins, however DH and I had an IB (room for 5), it was not a sideways cabin, had plenty of room, 1 couch and 1 bunk bet. 0312

Don't know alot about the cabins, however DH and I had an IB (room for 5), it was not a sideways cabin, had plenty of room, 1 couch and 1 bunk bet. 0312

Thanks. Do you have any pictures, or could you tell me a little about the configuration? Was the bunk over the top of the couch? How did they come up with the number 5? My guess is 2 on the couch, 2 regular beds (or one queen) and the bunk. Is that correct?

Thanks for the info.

Thanks. Do you have any pictures, or could you tell me a little about the configuration? Was the bunk over the top of the couch? How did they come up with the number 5? My guess is 2 on the couch, 2 regular beds (or one queen) and the bunk. Is that correct?

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure how they came up with 5, possibly the couch sleeps two when pulled out. Anyway, regular configuration, as the non sidways insides, just bigger. On NCL's web site where they have the little video's of the ships areas check out the "delux inside" (I believe this is how this is labeled) That video looks like the cabin I had. Standing at the foot of the bed the couch and bunk bed were on the left.

Had a sideways IA once, 0122 I think. It did seem a little roomier.

Edited by debnjoe1438