Help...reviews disappearing????????

midwestchick

Last week I was reading a review (trip report) from someone who has sailed only Carnival and gave X a try. Went back the next day to finish reading her report and it was not here. :rolleyes:

This morning I was reading Library Lady's report and figured I'd come back and finish it and now I don't see that one either.

Are these reports being moved somewhere that I don't see? I did a search for Library Lady and can't find her review. :confused:

I was just looking for library lady's review, also. Was wondering the exact same thing when I saw your post.:confused:

Yeah...I don't get it...and the other one that disappeared. I think she did the Summit, if I remember correctly. Now I wish I'd taken the time to read of it this morning...drat! :mad:

My guess is the boards are having some serious problems lately. I keep having to subscribe, unsubscribe and subscribe again to the cruise board I am currently a poster on as I'm not getting notifications. Everyone on our board has noticed this.

So I wouldn't be surprised that this is just another Cruise Critic issue. I'm thinking someone should start a thread on Cruise Critic issues again.

I do not recall those reviews, but is it possible that they may have been deleted due to the fact that they may not have been in accordance with the rules of this forum?

Library Lady is a frequent poster and has written more than one review...she knows the rules and abides by them.

I do hope the review has not disappeared...it was good and she had a lot of pictures, not to mention the amount of time it must have taken her to write the review and post all those pictures. How disheartening if that review is gone.

I know there were issues with CC a couple of weeks ago but I thought they were resolved after they did the maintenance.

My guess is the boards are having some serious problems lately. I keep having to subscribe, unsubscribe and subscribe again to the cruise board I am currently a poster on as I'm not getting notifications. Everyone on our board has noticed this.

So I wouldn't be surprised that this is just another Cruise Critic issue. I'm thinking someone should start a thread on Cruise Critic issues again.[/quote]

Go for it....please.

I was not getting notifications but I think that may be resolved now....hopefully it will stay that way.

To Midwestchick

The post/review from Librarylady is still on the board. Right now (2:30AM today) it is on Page 3 of this board. If nobody posts soon to it, it will keep dropping down the board. So check pages 3 and 4 (or 5) tomorrow to find it again.

To Midwestchick

The post/review from Librarylady is still on the board. Right now (2:30AM today) it is on Page 3 of this board. If nobody posts soon to it, it will keep dropping down the board. So check pages 3 and 4 (or 5) tomorrow to find it again.

Thank you...it's earlier here so I'll go check now...should really be in bed but got interested in a movie....this nasty cold winter is not conducive to, "early to bed, early to rise"...cabin fever continues. ;)

Last week I was reading a review (trip report) from someone who has sailed only Carnival and gave X a try. Went back the next day to finish reading her report and it was not here. :rolleyes:

This morning I was reading Library Lady's report and figured I'd come back and finish it and now I don't see that one either.

Are these reports being moved somewhere that I don't see? I did a search for Library Lady and can't find her review. :confused:

Maybe it was mine? lol :D

I was on the Summit first week of February & was a prior Carnival cruiser. I finished the review (link in my signature below). I think the problem is, if no one comments it very quickly gets moved to pages 4, 5 or later.

Maybe it was mine? lol :D

I was on the Summit first week of February & was a prior Carnival cruiser. I finished the review (link in my signature below). I think the problem is, if no one comments it very quickly gets moved to pages 4, 5 or later.

LOL...it was your's. I think this forum is much more active and more new topics come up also.

Okay...off to finish Library lady's and then I can get back to your review. Thanks.