have been told I can't upgrade package before cruise

sollan

Same here, they charged my card and sent a confirmation email with the package update details, for our 14 night cruise the cost was £98.21 pp which includes gratuities.....bargain!!!:D

Edited by melsuli

Thanks for your information it's much appreciated!

It seems that UK customers can do the update and I wonder where the UK department is? In UK or Amsterdam?

Is it really possible that a move from Germany, Norway and so on to Amsterdam should have such impact on their systems that they can't handle a upgrade? Is there anyone that have (not) been able to update after their departments have been moved to Amsterdam?

I have sent a mail to Captain's Club a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything yet.

I called X and upgraded today. No hassle, no long wait times and they were very nice. I was asked if it was just myself upgrading or my wife as well (led me to believe that it wasn't mandatory for both of us to upgrade (I'd heard that before on these forums)).

I choose to upgrade early for the simple fact that I didn't want to wait in any lines trying to upgrade once on-board. Straight to the bar for me with no delays.