New Orleans

Jcarr10

• 2 months later...

I'm disappointed that Royal Caribbean is leaving New Orleans too. If only we could bombard the higher-uppers with snail mail asking them to reconsider. This might make them realize that they do have a market in NOLA.

E-mail just wouldn't work because they can be easily deleted but having stacks upon stacks of paper dumped on their desk would make an impression.

Does anyone have an address? The higher the position of the person we are writing to the better?

I'm disappointed that Royal Caribbean is leaving New Orleans too. If only we could bombard the higher-uppers with snail mail asking them to reconsider. This might make them realize that they do have a market in NOLA.

E-mail just wouldn't work because they can be easily deleted but having stacks upon stacks of paper dumped on their desk would make an impression.

Does anyone have an address? The higher the position of the person we are writing to the better?

Letters should be sent to:

Corporate Guest Relations

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

I hope they return too..

The flights from Chicago are soooo much cheaper to NOLA than to Florida... I can get 2 tickets for Nola for the price of 1 to Florida...

I'm trying to get flights to NOLA from Grand Rapids, MI and the prices are sky high. I sure hope that they come down as it gets closer to cruise time.

Joe

This is the email response I received from Adam Goldstein.

Greg,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately Royal Caribbean International will not be operating from New Orleans in the 2015/16 winter season.

Best regards,

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein

President & Chief Operating Officer

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

(305) 539 6082