Silly Question-Bathrobes

dubldeck

Robes are listed as a benefit to Platinum and above C&A members, but you may have to ask your steward for one as they are of a supposedly limited supply. We did not ask for robes when we met our cabin steward, nor did he offer them. He was almost non-existent for the rest of our cruise. We used PP tipping, and left it at that. I guess we should have tipped him when he went and found our second suitcase.:mad:

I will admit to using mine as a bathing suit cover-up to go between the pool and the room a few times when it was cool at night

In a pinch (if you're a woman), your swimsuit coverup will double as a robe. I bring a short, lightweight one, too....even in suites, sometimes there are not robes. I don't bother asking for them, as they are big and bulky and hot....(hot flashes, so it might just be me!)

Vavasmom - We've done this too. Couldn't care less if others like it or not.

I agree the robes are heavy and bulky. My cover up works just fine for lounging in our cabin or relaxing on the balcony.

As Diamond+ members we have received the robes for quite some time now.

As soon as we start to unpack, we take the robes out of the closets, fold them up and put them (stuff them) on the top shelf. Don't believe we have ever used them. They are too big and bulky.

I will be on the Allure next and hope NOT to see anyone wearing a bathrobe in the WJ for breakfast. Yes I know someone wants to be comfortable, but this isn't your kitchen at home!