Sales Tax

nicole2380

I have a question on items you buy on-line and have deliver to the room as a gift. I was wanting to buy my son a hoodie as a surprise when we board. But wondering if they charge sales tax on these items or would it just be better to buy the item on the ship and surprise him on a different day?

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

I have a question on items you buy on-line and have deliver to the room as a gift. I was wanting to buy my son a hoodie as a surprise when we board. But wondering if they charge sales tax on these items or would it just be better to buy the item on the ship and surprise him on a different day?

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

I rarely go in the gift shop, but to my knowledge, all items aren't for sale onboard, so if you see it now, buy it.

As for sales tax, I'm sure it's charged, but you'll know for sure if you do a mock purchase. ...I THINK. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app

I rarely go in the gift shop' date=' but to my knowledge, all items aren't for sale onboard, so if you see it now, buy it.

As for sales tax, I'm sure it's charged, but you'll know for sure if you do a mock purchase. ...I THINK. :)

']

Thank you for this tip. I never thought about doing a mock purchase. They do not charge sales tax on the item I will be purchasing. They did allow you to pick which day to deliver.