Food on Western Mediterranean

Hi All

Going on the Allure whilst in Europe next year. RCI wise I have only been on the Oasis previously (Eastern Caribbean cruise). I have a couple of food allergies and am a bit (code for a lot:D:D) fussy about food. DH AND DS reckon I am allergic to taste. My question is because we are sailing the Mediterranean will the food be similar to our Oasis cruise or because we will be in Europe will the food be more European style. Any replies much appreciated.

Hi All

Going on the Allure whilst in Europe next year. RCI wise I have only been on the Oasis previously (Eastern Caribbean cruise). I have a couple of food allergies and am a bit (code for a lot:D:D) fussy about food. DH AND DS reckon I am allergic to taste. My question is because we are sailing the Mediterranean will the food be similar to our Oasis cruise or because we will be in Europe will the food be more European style. Any replies much appreciated.

The food served on Med cruises is similar to what you get on Caribbean voyages. Anybody with a food allergy would do well to check out the suggestions given at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=322&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqType=faq.