Best Beach Front Ft Lauderdale Hotel near port

bugtyler

Thanks for all the help...last night I spend sometime looking at rates: while looking: orbitz popped up Mariott Beach Resort for $60.00 for July 4th one night for partial oceanview room ...I went to the Marriott website and sure enough it came up $60.00 for the night, so I booked direct thru the Marriott Website, I thought this was very cheap considering the other rooms listed where 279 and above, I received email confirmation, I went on tonight to check reservation and it was good, but rooms are now showing for 329.00 cheapest for that night, do you think Marriott will give me any trouble with my reservation, should I call and confirm rate, because I certainly can not afford the 329 rate, any thoughts would be appreciated...........

Double wow! I think I'll book that for a mini-vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

We leave FLL end of Oct. for cruise and wish to arrive 1 day early need advice for good hotel with convenient access to restaurants as we will not have a car. Also would be nice if it includes airport/hotel and/or transfer to cruise pier. Thanks for advice from experienced travelers.

We leave FLL end of Oct. for cruise and wish to arrive 1 day early need advice for good hotel with convenient access to restaurants as we will not have a car. Also would be nice if it includes airport/hotel and/or transfer to cruise pier. Thanks for advice from experienced travelers.

The beachfront hotels do not include transportation, but if you are close to the port cabfare will be inexpensive.