No excursions!

mark316

I got the E-mail along with everyone else that is sailing on select dates on the Dream about an itinerary change. At this time, they have not updated the website with the excursion choices. Does anyone know how long this will take? I know they have to take care of the cruises that leave the soonest, but I'm ready to book now. Thanks...

Mark,

Not knowing when your cruise is but it sounds like it is months out.... When speaking with Carnival a couple of weeks ago, they said they are looking at publishing excursion updates in early April. I too am waiting on excursions to be posted for a cruise in Jan 2015.

Steve

Dream sailings ...4/20...5/4...5/25...6/29...7/13...7/27...9/7...9/21...10/12...11/30...1/18/15

We are booked on one of these cruises that itinerary was changed and had already booked our excursions. I sent an email inquiring about our excursions being rescheduled last Sunday (Feb 23rd) when we found out about the change and received this reply the next morning.

Thank you for getting in touch with the Shore Excursion Department.

The cruise manager will update in the near future once the tour operators have rescheduled their tours. Please check your cruise manager again in a week.

We value your business and appreciate this opportunity to assist.

Best regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

I have still been checking everyday. Hopefully they will update soon.