Carnival Legend Playlist Productions

NicNac4498

I know playlist productions aren't the most liked thing around here, but I just wanted to share the the Legend actually got 3 of the playlist shows. Motor City, Epic Rock, and Studio VIP are now all onboard the Legend. It also has Hasro now as well.

I know playlist productions aren't the most liked thing around here, but I just wanted to share the the Legend actually got 3 of the playlist shows. Motor City, Epic Rock, and Studio VIP are now all onboard the Legend. It also has Hasro now as well.

Another Carnival ship to avoid.

Is Hasbro ON the Legend now or is it still in the works? I can care less about Playlist, but my kids would probably love the Hasbro Show. I know it is supposed to be coming as part of the 2.0, but didn't know if it is actually being performed yet. Sail in a couple of weeks :)

Is Hasbro ON the Legend now or is it still in the works? I can care less about Playlist, but my kids would probably love the Hasbro Show. I know it is supposed to be coming as part of the 2.0, but didn't know if it is actually being performed yet. Sail in a couple of weeks :)

They seem to come as package deal.

Saw a few minutes of Hasbro on Glory last month and while great for kids just not what we want on a cruise.

That's really too bad. Disliked it on Breeze last year and sure to dislike it on Legend next month. Guess it will ultimately go fleet wide. I don't know how much they save by doing away with the prior productions, but whatever the voice - over video game costs has absolutely no value. Kind of like really bad/cheap mtv videos with terrible singing/dancing/choreography. Simply awful.

The shows that were on the Legend this summer were poor with the exception of Justin Illusion who was amazing.

We will stick to trivia, bars and comedy like we did then.

The ship doesnt need any shows to be wonderful.

I assumed that we'd have Playlist Productions on Liberty this past January because it had the 2.0 upgrades. We were pleasantly surprised that they still had production show and 10-piece showband.

Im sorry, but how are Playlist Productions not "real" entertainment?

Just a few singers / dancers with mediocre talent (not the large dance troupes the big shows had), computer-generated "backdrops" (no real sets) and canned music (no band).

I've cruised 37 times on six cruise lines and the playlist was by far the sorriest excuse for a "production show" ever.

I assumed that we'd have Playlist Productions on Liberty this past January because it had the 2.0 upgrades. We were pleasantly surprised that they still had production show and 10-piece showband.

We are so looking forward to real shows on the Liberty! Paradise still had them, too. I wonder which other ships?

Im sorry, but how are Playlist Productions not "real" entertainment?

Try to sit through one and you'll understand. I was determined to not drink the cruise critic look-aid and not believe the negative hype...and then I had the misfortune of seeing them on the Fascination in January. They are simply terrible and an utter waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasbro is not up and running as of the 2/23-3/2 sailing.

I have to say, I watched "part" of a YouTube video of Playlist Productions before I even read this thread and I was questioning whether or not I was watching the right thing...definitely mediocre. I was expecting to see something great.