MSC Divina disembarkation times

the nurse

We are making airline reservations this weekend. We will be on the MSC Divina in October. Our ship is scheduled to get in to port at 7:00 am. Would be able to make the 11:45 am flight out of Miami?

Has anyone recently sailed Divina? I am wondering what time people actually started getting off of the ship. Does MSC allow self assist to get off the ship first?

I've been told that a taxi would be the quickest way to get to the airport.

We are making airline reservations this weekend. We will be on the MSC Divina in October. Our ship is scheduled to get in to port at 7:00 am. Would be able to make the 11:45 am flight out of Miami?

Has anyone recently sailed Divina? I am wondering what time people actually started getting off of the ship. Does MSC allow self assist to get off the ship first?

Yes yes and Yes. I had Tag 1 and was the first group off which started at 7:30, we were a little late getting in. We were not even docked at 7 yet.

I was at FLL airport at 8:45 no problem making Miami quicker, just grabbed a taxi and you will be fine.

Yes yes and Yes. I had Tag 1 and was the first group off which started at 7:30, we were a little late getting in. We were not even docked at 7 yet.

I was at FLL airport at 8:45 no problem making Miami quicker, just grabbed a taxi and you will be fine.

Thanks so much! Your response makes me feel so much better.

I was given a 10:30 disembarkation time, and that's just about when they called my number/color, after which there was a long wait for luggage and customs. But there were many much earlier disembarkation times -- probably depending on what flight info you provided; and self-assists were off first.

• 2 months later...
Here is a scan of the disembarkation flyer with the schedule in PDF format

They were behind about 45 minutes to an hour when I disembarked on the 22nd, not the fault of the cruise line but more customs related - only 2 customs agents to check you out when I passed through.

I see that people with transfers have luggage tags. I plan on buying the MSC transfer to Fort Lauderdale airport (less expensive than a taxi for a solo traveler). Can I still do the self assist?