Restaurants Near Renaissance Cruise Port

plan2travel

We are staying at the Renaissance on 17th for one night pre-cruise in May. Have only been there once before and ate at Bimini Boat Yard which we enjoyed. Have read that there are lots of restaurants within walking distance but we did not walk around as we arrived at night. One in our party has mobility issues. What are the restaurants close enough to walk to for lunch and dinner? A half mile is probably our limit. Any places close by that would be good for breakfast? Thanks for your help.

Look at the second "Sticky" from the top of this page. Click on it and you will find a list and links to many of the restaurants in the Ft. Lauderdale area. There are quite a few on SE 17th Street. As you state you have a person with mobility problems might using a taxi be a good option for you?

Thank you for your input. Yes, a taxi is always an option. Walking is just easier if the restaurants really are close to the hotel. We just aren't familiar with the area. I was also wondering what might be nearby for breakfast. Thanks again.

Thank you for your input. Yes, a taxi is always an option. Walking is just easier if the restaurants really are close to the hotel. We just aren't familiar with the area. I was also wondering what might be nearby for breakfast. Thanks again.

I'm not a big breakfast person and I usually stay at the Embassy Suites on 17th Street and sometimes have the included breakfast there. Otherwise I'm good with going to Starbucks.