2 more car rental questions and thats all

crewsin250

I have booked through a discount Hawaii car rental company and would like to hear the pros and cons of this company.

Also most of the cars or thru Thrifty my question is I joined the blue chip program will I be able to use the blue chip benefits even though I did not book through Thrifty.

Any and all help on these 2 question would be greatfully appreciated and I hope this is it for me on car rental ?

Thanks Everyone for all your help

PAUL

I would imagine that as long as your rental is with Thrifty (regardless of the source of the booking), you will be able to use the Blue Chip program. And it'd probably help others if you mentioned which discount car rental company you used. I don't have any experience with any of them but others might and be able to reassure you that their experiences were good.

Spleen

For your information, I also reserved all my cars with discount Hawaii car rentals for our Sept. Wind cruise. Having joined Blue Chip, I followed up with a phone call to Thrifty providing them with the reservation number given by the discount Hawaii rentals and advising them of my Blue Chip status. No problem. All benefits included.

Gibou

Thanks Gibou if you do not mine I would like to hear how your trip goes, I will still have time to make changes because we do not sail till 12/31/05. Anyone else who in the future has dealings with discount Hawaii car rental I would like to hear the goods and bads of your trip.

Thanks Paul

I also booked through discount out of Kailua-Kona and found them to be very responsive and friendly in emails. Great deal. When I got the email that my car was reserved through Thrifty I wrote and told them about my Blue Chip. He gladly took the id# and applied it.

Now we'll wait and see how the rest of it turns out in October, but my first impressions are high.

Have a great trip!

For your information, I also reserved all my cars with discount Hawaii car rentals for our Sept. Wind cruise. Having joined Blue Chip, I followed up with a phone call to Thrifty providing them with the reservation number given by the discount Hawaii rentals and advising them of my Blue Chip status. No problem. All benefits included.

Gibou

Does Thrifty provide pickup and return to the pier? Do shuttles run constantly or do have to telephone Thrifty after docking?

Does Thrifty provide pickup and return to the pier? Do shuttles run constantly or do have to telephone Thrifty after docking?

just booked with thrify you call and they pick up you 1-877-283-0898 #3

Plumeria

Archived