Carnival Liberty 2/8/14 food pics (quick version)

zumbaguy

I just wanted to put up a few pics for you guys and gals because there were many of you who were concerned about the new dining concept. No need to worry everything was great! Here are some pics from the sea day brunch...

689843751_7Feb14119.jpg.174c8671450a46bcf0ddf1359ae88853.jpg

3108847_7Feb14120.jpg.7125326af9dcb3b5d2afb3377b7ef04e.jpg

1726606159_7Feb14121.jpg.adb4fd95a99532b511bf46aab993c530.jpg

526653143_7Feb14122.jpg.1a2d298f8307e5f4bff5c344c624250a.jpg

1946293247_7Feb14124.jpg.f04f1a8f8870e0cbe3f9d8d05891810e.jpg

Food pics from day 3 in the MDR as you can see the sides are usually served on a different plate. I like the idea because I would pig out at Guy's Burger Joint beforehand and just want an entree with no sides. Great idea in my opinion!

I can post pics for remaining days if there is an interest. Just let me know.

411909471_7Feb14158.jpg.d2b35711d0f14571e236d0a7680d37cb.jpg

1502418086_7Feb14159.jpg.6b8d8633e9919cc833b1c2e203af04f9.jpg

1095503634_7Feb14160.jpg.e2cb303fd2613418737209fb25d45297.jpg

2024855195_7Feb14161.jpg.2fd421ab47d237f6ab44229978aa64b0.jpg

1679716187_7Feb14163.jpg.d9502fbd6c7f9cd6e722ad1952d076e8.jpg

Yes there is an interest! and from more than me, as there was a post yesterday from someone looking for the guy who was going to post the photo review of the food on Liberty

Great photos, and the food looks great. What is that savory pie? (in the first formal night pics), or at least it looks like a main, not a dessert pie. Is it a vegetarian pie of some sort?

Thanks for posting.:)

Edited by SMSACE6

I never knew they did this, but Carissa and I went to the cooking demonstration at the Diamond Steakhouse and got some tasty samples...the mushroom cappuccino was great!

is there a charge to attend this?

Yes there is an interest! and from more than me, as there was a post yesterday from someone looking for the guy who was going to post the photo review of the food on Liberty

Great photos, and the food looks great. What is that savory pie? (in the first formal night pics), or at least it looks like a main, not a dessert pie. Is it a vegetarian pie of some sort?

That's funny...it was me who started that thread, but it went to the 2nd page without any comments so I thought I was out of luck. Then today, two threads are here...yah! :D

Hi! I believe the savory pie you spoke of was "rabbit". It was some type of tart with rabbit meat. It was very delicious. I tried it just to be daring but I am glad I did because it was very tasty!

Edited by zumbaguy

is there a charge to attend this?

Hi Lily429, there was no charge to attend it was held at about 12 noon in the steakhouse on the first sea day (day 2 for us). Get there about very early (at least 45 minutes). They do not give you large portions so don't expect to get a meal.

Also wondering when it is and where do you sign up?

Hey! No charge to attend it was held at about 12 noon in the steakhouse on the first sea day (day 2 for us). Get there about very early (at least 45 minutes). It will be posted in the Fun Times. Also there is no sign up...first come, first served...some people were turned away due to capacity being met.

Edited by zumbaguy

Thank you so much, we leave in less than four weeks and although we always go with an open mind the pictures help put my mind at easy.

Thanks again.

Kindle Fire using Taptalk app

No problem. I was searching high and low for pics of the new menu but was unsuccessful so I told myself that I would put some pics up for everyone. I will try to update with names if I can find the menus for our itinerary online.

Food pics from day 4 in the MDR. I love those ribs! I like how they do the calamari for the table also...the flat bread was great...heck it was all good!

Can you tell me what the first picture is of? Thanks

Also, did you have a good time?

Thanks for posting the pics of the food :). I wished you could tell us what each item was though, as I am not sure what some of them are :confused:.

I know...I wanted to be more thorough but I am unable to pull up the exact menu for our particular itinerary (Belize and Grand Cayman). For that reason I considered not posting. Sorry about that.

Can you tell me what the first picture is of? Thanks

Also, did you have a good time?

Hi, those were called Fry Jacks. They are from the Belize menu. Very tasty. We had a fun time, it was probably our funnest cruise thus far!

Hi! I believe the savory pie you spoke of was "rabbit". It was some type of tart with rabbit meat. It was very delicious. I tried it just to be daring but I am glad I did because it was very tasty!

Thanks, but

No Wabbit for me:eek:

looks good though, it all looks good.

THANK YOU! :) I don't think we'll have the new menu on the Breeze this summer, but it's nice to see pics of the food and presentation rather than just reading someone's opinion.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014