Splendor cabin 7404

boopsahoy

Should be a good spot, cabins above and below, elevator near that causes no concern, short hop up to lido for coffee or a snack..Deck 7 is good on most all ships for us..

Thats good to hear! Thanks.

It is a good location. I had 7392 and 7396 which are just a few doors down. Nice and quiet, cabins above and below. Also you are two quick decks up to the Lido restaurant and the aft pool area. Great location if you like ice, short trip to get it :D. Since you are closer to the aft end, you should have less hallway noise. Edited --didn't notice overthehill had mentioned most of this! Also the deli and tandoor are at the back of the ship and they are good.

Edited by n6uqqq

It is a good location. I had 7392 and 7396 which are just a few doors down. Nice and quiet, cabins above and below. Also you are two quick decks up to the Lido restaurant and the aft pool area. Great location if you like ice, short trip to get it :D. Since you are closer to the aft end, you should have less hallway noise. Edited didn't notice overthehill had mentioned most of this!

Oh great! Im getting more and more excited. This is my first Carnival cruise and my first trip with a gal pal. Dh has to work:(

I have been on the Splendor 3 times and loved it. Some do not like the pink interior colors but that didn't bother me at all. A great spot to eat in the lido restaurant is upstairs on deck 10 in the back. There is a rotisserie there which is pretty good. Even if you don't do the rotisserie it is quiet location to sit down because not too many people venture up there. Stairs are in back behind the dessert area.

Edited by n6uqqq

I have been on the Splendor 3 times and loved it. Some do not like the pink interior colors but that didn't bother me at all. A great spot to eat in the lido restaurant is upstairs on deck 10 in the back. There is a rotisserie there which is pretty good. Even if you don't do the rotisserie it is quiet location to sit down because not too many people venture up there. Stairs are in back behind the dessert area.

When Im on a cruise i dont care if its pink yellow or green! :D

Thanks for the tip about deck 10. Its my first time on Carnival and Im so used to the NCL Gem I am going to feel lost!:eek:

• 1 year later...
I am booking my first Carnival cruise on the splendor. Is this a good balcony cabin? I was told its in a quiet location and unobstructed. Thanks in advance for your help!

Boopsahoy, we have this cabin booked for the January 24, 2016 sailing. Let me know your thoughts when you get back please?

Boopsahoy, we have this cabin booked for the January 24, 2016 sailing. Let me know your thoughts when you get back please?

It was a great cabin, great location. I actually wanted it for my June cruise but it was already taken :(