Question about Bucket of Beer

tbaker767

Ok so I know that theres a two dollar discount on a bucket of beer but is that off of what beer would cost or is there a set amount for a bucket of beer. I ask because I saw that miller and coors were slightly (.75) cheaper than other choices so if it was a set amount it would make sense to go with the more expensive choice or the 2 dollar savings would be negated

Take the price of the beer you want then multiply by 4. Then subtract the two dollars and multiply x 1.15 to give you price with tip. If you are in US port there may well be sales tax too. So yes if you like a beer that is a bit lower priced you will save on that too. Coors light would be 23 dollars minus 2 equals 21 x 15 percent tip equals 24.15 for the bucket total .

Edited by n6uqqq

Ok so I know that theres a two dollar discount on a bucket of beer but is that off of what beer would cost or is there a set amount for a bucket of beer. I ask because I saw that miller and coors were slightly (.75) cheaper than other choices so if it was a set amount it would make sense to go with the more expensive choice or the 2 dollar savings would be negated

When you order a bucket of 4 beers, $2.00 is taken of the regular price of those 4 beers. In effect you pay $5.25 each for beer (like Budweiser) that is priced at $5.75 when bought in quantities of less than a bucket of 4.

Remember, there is always a 15% gratuity added to the price, whether individually, or in buckets.

Take the price of the beer you want then multiply by 4. Then subtract the two dollars and multiply x 1.15 to give you price with tip. If you are in US port there may well be sales tax too. So yes if you like a beer that is a bit lower priced you will save on that too. Coors light would be 23 dollars minus 2 equals 21 x 15 percent tip equals 24.15 for the bucket total .

When docked in Miami you pay a tax.

Foster's is still the best overall deal but they did raise the price to 7.75 a can so its not as good a deal as it used to be. A bucket of Foster's will now cost 33.35 with tip included. Before the recent dollar increase per can that bucket was 28.75. But it is 8 twelve ounce beers worth so still not too bad a deal.