Cozumel Excursions/Tours through a 3rd Party

SWEETCHIK

Hi ,

I will be on the NCL Epic in March 2014 and am looking for a reliable excursion/tour company in Cozumel. Additionally, are there any excursions/tours that you recommmend. I am open to active and cultural tours.:)

Unless you are into cooking there is not much "culture" in Coz and history is mostly the Mayan ruins on the mainland -- I would only tour these through the cruise line because of the logistics (including a ferry to the mainland) and opportunities to miss the ship! :eek:

Coz is an island so most of the activities revolve around the beach and water; great snorkeling and diving are available (check with Eagle Ray ;)) or head to the Money Bar for great shore snorkeling -- and read through the many threads here discussing the various beach clubs.

Look up Chocolates Kaokao. Lots of reviews on TripAdvisor.

It's not a long "tour," about an hour, but very interesting. Definitely cultural. It works out well with a trip to a restaurant in town.

Online reservation required for the chocolate tour. You can employ a taxi at the cab stand at the port.

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

Edited by sminfiddle

Check out Amazing Cozumel Race on Trip Advisor, too. Great fun, plus an opportunity to see parts of Cozumel a little off the beaten track...but, we felt completely safe. The guides are great and the locals enjoy helping.

There's also a thread here, too.

Hi ,

I will be on the NCL Epic in March 2014 and am looking for a reliable excursion/tour company in Cozumel. Additionally, are there any excursions/tours that you recommmend. I am open to active and cultural tours.:)

Check out Xcaret and Xplorer parks. They are really nice and have a lot of things to do.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were in Cozumel last month, and went on a catamaran tour through "Cozumel Sailing" (the tour is called Tucan Adventure). I can't recommend it enough. One of the best excursions we've ever done. Included endless drinks (yummy rum punch!) and lunch, we did a bit of deep sea fishing, snorkeling, a beach stop, spinnaker rides.... The crew was very friendly and attentive. An awesome, awesome day.