Jewel OTS Diamond Lounge and JS question

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered somewhere, but I was just wondering if the Jewel has a diamond lounge. I found a concierge lounge on deck 10 but could not see a DL.

Also was looking at a JS for an upcoming cruise. They all seem to be under the windjammer. Any issues with noise anyone encountered?

Thanks all:)

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered somewhere, but I was just wondering if the Jewel has a diamond lounge. I found a concierge lounge on deck 10 but could not see a DL.

Also was looking at a JS for an upcoming cruise. They all seem to be under the windjammer. Any issues with noise anyone encountered?

Thanks all:)

No DL planned on Jewel until 2016.

Jewel does not have a diamond lounge, but will have a 'diamond event'.

I don't have personal experience on deck 10 cabins on this ship, but have spent many nights on Voyager class under the Windjammer, and have heard only a total of 2 thumps over many cruises. Typically very quiet. On the other hand, the forward JS's are under the pool - and you will hear a lot of noise in those.

Thanks for the replies.

I had scoured the sticky post for reviews on JS on jewel but couldn't find any around 1086. It appears to be under the door from windjammer to outside. I am unsure on location as several said if under carpeted section not noisy, but if under tiled section can get noisy.:confused:

Unfortunately it's the only suite left !