Constellation stateroom 6144

gacruzr

I was just aboard last year in March and we had a Sky Suite and it had lounge chairs. I see that is a concierge room which is an excellent choice. You will have priority boarding and skip the lines for the other people below you. From everything I had seen on that ship every balcony had two chairs and a table. Im sure nothing has changed. You will have the deck furniture on your balcony I can assure you!

I think the OP is asking if there are the reclining lounge chairs - not just regular chairs on the balcony. It does seem that a number of balconies that used to have the lounge chairs now just have the regular chairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think the OP is asking if there are the reclining lounge chairs - not just regular chairs on the balcony. It does seem that a number of balconies that used to have the lounge chairs now just have the regular chairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That is what I was asking. Just trying to find out if the reclining lounge chairs have been removed from this balcony leaving only a table and regular chairs. Thanks for your replies.