Carnival Sunshine Room Questions

mtsnd1900

We are booked on the Sunshine, Lido Deck /Deck 9, Room 9200 or right around that room. Category 8E. Question: Do these rooms have refrigerators? I can not find it listed anywhere whether or not they do, but hearing a lot of chatter that many rooms on the Sunshine do not have them. Someone stated that some rooms on deck 9/Lido do have them, but was very vague. CruiseDeckPlans, typically very accurate, does not show these rooms as having one, but I have found some other mistakes on the site so hoping this may be an overlook. Thank you in advance.

We are booked on the Sunshine, Lido Deck /Deck 9, Room 9200 or right around that room. Category 8E. Question: Do these rooms have refrigerators? I can not find it listed anywhere whether or not they do, but hearing a lot of chatter that many rooms on the Sunshine do not have them. Someone stated that some rooms on deck 9/Lido do have them, but was very vague. CruiseDeckPlans, typically very accurate, does not show these rooms as having one, but I have found some other mistakes on the site so hoping this may be an overlook. Thank you in advance.

Hey!!

Here is a link that will show what amenities each room has. This is from Carnival.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/sunshine/sunshine.ashx

Look under stateroom descriptions.

Edited by lmtrn2001

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone wants to see a quick tour of a spa balcony cabin on the sunshine go to YouTube and type in

"carnival sunshine 12017"

It's just a 90 second clip but it shows you how short the walk is from the serenity deck

Hope you all enjoy the cruise,we certainly did

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app