Frozen drinks in turvis tumbler?

Once you buy the tumbler can you get the frozen drinks refilled in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They don't normally sell the drinks that way in the Tervis tumblers like they do in the DOD specialty glasses. You could always pour your drink over into the tumbler though. Or a nice bartender might do that for you.

Once you buy the tumbler can you get the frozen drinks refilled in it?

Yes, you can!! When we bought our Tervis tumblers at Red Frog Pub & Blue Iguana Cantina, all we had to do was hand them the tumbler & they put our drinks in them.

• 5 months later...
Does that mean we can pack our tumblers that we had bought on a previous cruise to use on the next one we are going on? I was told we couldn't.

You can bring your cups, they are not going to know when you got them. But if you want the use the drink package you have the sticker on your Sail card.

You can bring your cups, they are not going to know when you got them. But if you want the use the drink package you have the sticker on your Sail card.

Ok just wondering bc I wasn't sure if they did different colors each time so ppl wouldn't reuse and have to buy new ones.

i think the cup was $9.00 and the lid was $3.00. These are the small ones. I like the bigger ones. You will need to buy them early. They ran out in the middle of the week back in October. This was without a drink prices. THEY do put the tip on as if it was a drink also. I wanted the cup or i would not have paid that. lol

some bartenders will fill up the glasses directly and some won't. I used my platinum tervis mug on the Dream in March, it was very convenient. If the bartender wouldn't fill up the tervis mug directly, I just poured my drink into the mug.

And I had Cheers too.